If you recently decided to get started with compound bow hunting, you probably are already overwhelmed and confused about the bow you would be using.The best compound bow for you would be something that gives you a comfort zone in your archery. With bow manufacturers claiming to come out with the newest, latest, and greatest technology every year, it can get a little difficult to read between the lines of deciding which aspects to consider when selecting the right bow.
Here are 6 reasons why would we recommend a hunting compound bow over the traditional one:
Here are 6 reasons to use a compound bow rather than a traditional bow:
Definitely not a bow seen in the medieval times!
- The mechanics make it easier for the archer to draw an arrow. Less energy is required to pull the cable in to a fully drawn position.
- Weather conditions aren’t a concern since the bows are made of materials that aren’t affected by humid or cold weather.
- Availability and cost. As these high tech bows have taken over the market, traditional bows are becoming more expensive due to less demand and fewer manufacturers.
- They are often made of very light material such as carbon fiber and aluminum alloy.
- Its designed for better performance, speed, and accuracy.
- They can be broken down and transported easily.
As we are really concerned about the reader’s problems while selecting a bow, We’ve put together this guide to help you feel comfortable purchasing your new compound bow and make sure you get exactly the one you need.
First, take a quick look at our current most popular recommendations:
Best for Beginners
Best for Women
Bear Archery Siren
1. Our Overall Reviews on Top 3 Best Compound Bow for hunting:
· Genesis Original Bow-beginner’s choice;
Hand-picked by a well-respected “archery in schools program” to use for instruction, the Genesis is easy to set up and shoot.
The more you search, the more you’ll find positive reviews for this beginner model. The combination of ease, flexibility, performance as well as its widespread use by training organizations makes this a top choice for anyone beginning archery.
The adjustable draw length feature makes this one suitable for female archers and children.You can avail this in the
Infinite Edge Bow-versatile one;It may not a good choice for big game hunters, but the Genesis Original is inexpensive and great for anyone new to archery as well as women and kids.
The Infinite Edge hunting compound bow has a wide range of draw length options and adjustability. These features make it one of the most versatile bows for men, women and children (growing as they grow).
The versatility includes a draw length range of 13”- 30” and draw weight adjustment from 5 – 70 lbs.
Customers are quick to comment on features of this lightweight product – including the comfortable grip and the accuracy. It is a forgiving choice and recommended by both beginners and advanced users. This one is a best seller for a reason and one of our absolute favorites to recommend.
· Bear Finesse-best for a real tree girl;
The wide range of draw length options and slightly longer axle-to-axle length contribute to a more stable feeling. The “Genesis Original Bow” is the product of years of research and tests to design a model that is specific to a woman’s needs.